Another introduction by protinex , “protinex mama” is for pregnant women and lactating women. Yes, protinex was lacking in the mom’s market as they enter this market with a bang. This product is highly recommended by doctors due to its high protein content, presence of DHA and highly enriched with vitamins and minerals.
Nutrition In Protinex Mama
This nutrition calculation is based on 25gram of the protinex powder which is regarded as 1 serving of the powder.
|Nutrition ( per 25 gm)||Amount|
|Vitamins ( per 25 gram)||Amount|
|Vitamin A||150 mcg RE|
|Vitamin D||1.3 mcg|
|Vitamin E||5.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg|
|Minerals ( per 25 grams)||Amount|
Are the amount of nutrients present in protinex mama enough during pregnancy?
- The 8 gram protein found in 1 serving of protinex mama is very high compared to other health supplements during pregnancy.
- The amount of sugar present in mama protinex is very high, which is not at all good for people with diabetes.
- The amount of DHA in mama protinex is very low compared to the amount of DHA requires during pregnancy. Studies proof that 200mg of DHA is required for pregnant women, so one should think about taking up DHA from other supplements by consulting your doctor.
- 200 mcg of folic acid, present in 1 serving of the powder is one of it’s biggest advantages. The folic acid requirement during pregnancy is 500-600 mcg. In mama protinex 200 mcg is found in just one serving (25gram), so considered excellent.
- Calcium and Zinc is highly essential during pregnancy, priotinex mama serves this cause.
Who should not consume protinex mama?
- Contains soy protein isolate as the protein source. So women having an allergy to peanut or soya should not consume protinex mama at all.
- People with diabetes should not consume it, since a high amount of sugar is found. For that one needs to take protinex for diabetes.
How to make mama protinex- Dosage
- Take 3 tbsps of mama protinex powder of 25gm.
- Take 200 ml of cold milk or warm milk.
- Add the 3 tbsps (equals to 25gm) of protinex mama in the milk and stir it well.
- Now, your drink is ready.
Don’t store the drink if you cannot finish it. Instead from the next time onwards take 100 ml milk and mix it with 1 and a half tsp of protinex powder and consume it twice daily. Because milk already consists of protein
Let me break it down for you.
Mama protinex protein- 8gram
Milk protein- 6.4gm
Total – 14.4gm
So 1 serving of mama protinex with 200 ml milk gives 14.4gram protein.
Protein requirement during pregnancy and lactation
During Pregnacy protein requirement – 1.1g/kg/day
If weight is above 50kgs then protein required is – 50×1.1=55gm/day
During breastfeeding or lactation protein requirement – 1.5g/kg/day
If weight 50kg 50×1.5= 75gm/day
Benefits of protinex mama during pregnancy
- Development of baby.
- A high amount of protein is present in protinex which fulfils the protein requirement by a mom.
- Prevents weakness by providing strength to the mom which is highly required during pregnancy.
- Aids brain development and growth of the foetus.
The overall price of protinex mama is very less compared to the benefits it offers.
Protinex Mama ( 250 gram) – Rs 400 – Grab this offer on amazon.
Protinex Mama ( 400 gram ) – Rs 500 – Grab this offer on amazon.