As the name suggests hair removal sprays are sprays that help in removing hair from your body by the formula of breaking down the keratin structure. Not only women but men also use hair removal spray and creams with the sole purpose of removing hair from the chest, legs, thighs, hands and other parts of the body.
For people who do not like hair in their body, it is recommended to get them removed to maintain hygiene as well as look clean and fresh after removal. Hair removal sprays shouldn’t be confused with shaving creams as shaving creams are used for removing facial hair and hair removal spray and creams are used for removing body hair. There are several hair removal sprays and creams available in the Indian markets, out of which today we are going to review Urban Gabru hair removal spray. Let’s begin.
Urban Gabru Hair removal spray – How does it work?
Urban Gabru hair removal spray concentrates on the same formula of removing body hair. Being a spray it has the advantage of being quick and easy applicant compared to hair removal creams. Urban Gabru is considerably new in the market and has become famous because of its best-selling hair wax. Urban Gabru hair removal spray when applied on any part of the body with hair completely uproots the patch of hair. It also somewhat shrinks the hair follicles and prevents quick growth of hair from that part.
What does the company claim?
Urban Gabru hair removal spray claims to remove hair from your body completely instantly. One spray of Urban Gabru hair removal spray helps in completely removing the patch of hair from the part of the body you are using it on. It is a painless solution of removal of hair and the entire procedure takes as low as 10 minutes. The company claims that it is suitable for all skin types and provides no-rooted hair after the removal process is complete. It provides clean and moisturized skin unlike other hair sprays available in the market after the hair removal process.
How to use Urban Gabru hair removal spray?
The main advantage of hair removal spray over hair removal cream is an easy and quick application especially when you are in a hurry.
- Make sure to clean the part of the body where you are spraying the hair removal spray with warm or cold water so that no dirt remains there.
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using the spray
- Urban Gabru recommends spraying it 10-15 cm away from the skin or the part of the body
- You need to keep the foam there for about 10-12 minutes.
- Wash it away with cold water using a spatula
- If the hair removal is not completely done the first time use it again to get the results you are wishing for.
- It is recommended to use a moisturizer or body lotion after the hair removal process is complete.
Urban Gabru hair removal spray – My personal experience
I personally used Urban Gabru hair removal cream spray and the experience and results were averaged. The sole reason that I do not use foam spray for hair sprays is that they are less effective in their work compared to hair creams. But the latest Urban Gabru hair removal spray is effective but you need to use it twice. The packaging is also average and claims to be stuffed with aloe vera and lemon extract.
I applied this spray on my thighs as the rate of growth of hair at this portion is considerably high. I kept the foam on my things after application for 8-10minutes. Using a spatula I removed the foam. Indeed, about 80% of my hair was removed but 20% of hair was still remaining. I sprayed another coat of the spray and finally, the total hair of the area was removed. Someway I feel the impact of the hair removal spray is less. Compared to other hair removal sprays this one is far better but Urban Gabru should definitely work harder on improving the impact of the spray.
- It is a highly trusted brand in the cosmetic industry
- No smell or skin irritation has been felt
- The effectiveness rate is 80-90% after the first wash
- No side effects has been witnessed
- The spread of the foam is uneven
- The price of the hair removal spray is actually high compared to other hair removal cosmetics in the Indian markets
- Urban Gabru hair removal spray is not available in Amazon, Flipkart or other online stores except their official website. I ordered it from their official website and it took me around 1week to receive the product.
200ml of Urban Gabru hair removal spray costs you around Rs 450.
I would give it a rating of 3.7 out of 5