Today we will talk about organic tulsi green tea and how it helps in weight loss. Organic tulsi green tea is for people trying to lose 4-5 kgs in 1 month.
Many blogs have already put up information regarding tulsi green tea, but nobody speaks about these specific questions.
What is organic tulsi green tea?
How to ideally make organic green tea?
How many times to drink it in a day for actual results?
What are its benefits?
Today we are going to cover all the above questions regarding organic tulsi green tea.
Why “organic” tulsi green tea?
There are several green teas available in the market, then why choose Organic among them? The clear answer is apart from the brand value, I used it, and after having it for three months, I saw a drastic change in my weight. I tried several green tea options, but this organic tea turned out to be the best.
How flavor matters?
Okay, this has a straightforward answer; many people ignore green tea due to its sour flavor and bitter taste. But I am suggesting a flavor from organic.
The lemon-ginger flavor of this tulsi green tea by Organic is one of its kind. I would say it has the best taste among all the green tea providers in the market. You will not feel like you are having green tea.
If you don’t get hands-on with this flavor by any chance, go with the only ginger flavor since the lemon ginger flavor always has a high demand.
One box of organic tulsi green tea contains 25 sachets, and it has an MRP of Rs 174.
When to have this green tea for weight loss?
The simple answer is atleast twice a day, for weight purposes with water.
- Take a cup of green tulsi tea in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Take another cup of green tea in the night after dinner. (1-2 hours before going to sleep)
- If you can take another cup of green tea as your evening tea, then the impact of effectiveness is high.
The proper process of making green tea
The preparation of green tea is done wrong by people. What they do is they put the vessel on the gas stove and then let the water boil. As the water reaches the boiling state, the green tea sachet is dipped.
This is entirely wrong, and thus the results in weight loss are not seen.
When dipped in hot water, the green tea loses all its vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants since, unlike black tea, green tea is not oxidized.
So when you are making green tea, after the water is boiled, let it cool down for 2 minutes at room temperature. Then put the sachet of the green tea in the warm water. This is the exact proper process of preparation of green tea.
Types of green tea
There are two types of green tea.
- Caffeine green tea.
- Noncaffeine green tea.
Organic tulsi green tea is a caffeine green tea. As a result, the effectiveness is more, but it is better to ignore it during the night. Instead, it is a must during the morning and as an evening tea.
Health benefits other than weight loss
- Acts as an anti-cancer agent.
- It plays a vital role in controlling diabetes.
- Checks the regulation of blood pressure.
- The presence of tulsi ( Rama Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi, Vana tulsi) in this green tea helps treat mild cold and cough.
- Acts as a vital stress reliever.
- Insane immunity booster – highly recommended in the post covid 19 scenarios.
- Regular drinking of this green tea helps remove acne spots or dark spots on the skin.