The Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum is one of the best face serums available in the Indian markets for dull and uneven skin tone. It is formulated with Vitamin C that fades pigmentation and makes your skin smoother. Moreover, it is a very lightweight serum that gets easily absorbed by the skin.
If you are looking for an honest review of Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum, then you are on the right page. Want even and glowing skin then Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum could be your best choice. Let’s see why.
Table of Contents
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum – Benefits and Advantages
The Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum is one of a kind. The face serum comes from a highly authoritative brand “Lotus Botanicals”, which already has a huge customer base and is known to be a “big bull” when it comes to the cosmetic market in India. This face serum possesses a lot of benefits and advantages.
- It makes your skin tone even and brightens up your face.
- Very lightweight on the face and gets easily absorbed by your skin
- Gives the collagen in your skin a boost, preventing wrinkles and lines
- Provides deep hydration and overall nourishment to your face
- Prevents premature aging
- Provides smoothness to your skin and ultimately results in a healthier skin
Lotus Botanicals Face Serum – Analyzing its ingredients and composition
The main power of Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum comes from its correct combination of ingredients. The ingredients are infused in such a way that the face serum becomes unique and powerful. Let’s take a look at the main ingredients of this face serum and understand how they work in making the face serum so powerful.
- Vitamin C extracts – The usage of Vitamin C extracts in Lotus Botanicals Face Serum boosts your overall skin quality. Vitamin C not only prevents wrinkles but also improves the elasticity of the skin, reduces dark pigmentation of the skin and provides hydration. It plays a major role in evening out your skin tone and brightening up your skin.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide in Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum helps in the prevention of acne. It also acts as a shield against pollutants and toxins. It enhances your skin and makes it smoother.
- Fruit extracts – Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum mentions the presence of various fruit extracts such as Kakadu Plum fruit extract, Enteromorpha Compressa fruit extract, Silybum Marianum fruit extract, Ocimum sanctum leaf extract and so on. This face serum uses natural fruit and leaf extracts as its main ingredient. These fruit extracts further make your skin smoother and focuses on making your skin brighter.
- Propanediol – Propanediol present in this serum is another useful ingredient that contributes to making your skin softer and smoother by reducing water loss. This ingredient is considered great for people who possess dry skin.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is added to this face serum to provide hydration to your skin. It acts as a humectant that allows the skin to hold moisture. As a result, your skin looks hydrated and shinier.
- Heptyl Undecylenate – Heptyl Undecylenate acts as a moisturizer. It is considered a great emollient that reduces the flaking of the skin. As a result, it further plays a major part in improving the quality of your skin.
- Hydroxyethyl Urea – Hydroxyethyl Urea is another unique ingredient used in Lotus Botanicals Face Serum. It improves your skin elasticity by providing moisturization.
Along with these, there are several ingredients added in Lotus Botanicals Face Serum that makes this face serum so efficient and powerful. And most importantly the face serum is entirely free from any harmful chemicals and is made from plant botanical extracts.
How to use Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum?
It is very easy to use Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum just like any other face serum. Just apply a pea size amount of serum on your face and neck after washing your face properly with a face wash. Gently massage to ensure proper distribution. You can apply a moisturizer after you are done with the massaging.
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum – Personal Experience
It’s been a month that I am using Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum. This is an entirely genuine review of the face serum.
First, I want to start off with the smell. The smell of the face serum is simply mind-boggling and you will definitely go gaga over it. The packaging seems very clean and cute. The bottle is small and a pump is attached to it.
Secondly, I want to mention that the serum gets easily absorbed into the skin. As soon as I applied the serum to my face, it seemed very lightweight and got easily absorbed. It’s non-greasy in nature which makes it suitable for all types of skin types.
Thirdly, I want to mention that you will witness the brightness effect as soon as you apply it to your face. Your skin will feel smooth and shiny straightaway.
Coming to the acne treatment part, I did not notice any visible changes. I have acne-prone skin. But even after using the face serum for a month or so, I did not notice the desired changes related to acne marks. Yes, the pigmentation was indeed improved, but it doesn’t work so well in removing the acne marks. Maybe you need to keep using it for a month or so.
Let’s see, I will be updating this review section after using it for two months. So overall, it is an excellent face serum if you have sensitive, oily or dry skin. It has amazing hydration properties and your skin actually brightens up.
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum – Pros and Cons
- 3-in-1 face serum with skin-brightening formula, anti-aging formula and hydrating formula.
- Made from plant extracts
- Entirely free from harmful chemicals
- Very lightweight and gets easily absorbed by the skin
- Amazing fragrance (You will fall in love with it)
- Non-comedogenic in nature and suitable for all skin types
- pH balanced formula
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Certified safe cosmetics
Slightly on the expensive side
30g of Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum costs you around Rs 800. You can buy this face serum directly from their official website or from Amazon.
So what are you waiting for? If you want a face serum for your regular use, Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum could be your best choice especially if you are trying to even out your skin tone.