Frustrated with back acne? Not getting the right posts to guide you? Here we are providing the actual working ways of how to get rid of back acne. You don’t need to worry anymore. Just go through this article once and you will be able to easily treat your back acnes.
This article will not only solve your back acne but also will solve your acne related to your hands, chest, or neck. Your face skin is thin compared to the skin of other parts. So face skin and body acne treatment are different.
Acne in your body does not look good and it is a sign of an unhealthy body.
How acne is formed?
There is a gland called the sebaceous gland just underneath your skin which is responsible for producing natural oils known as sebum. As a result, your skin remains moisturized.
As we all know our skin shreds 30-40 thousand dead skin cells. The dead skin cells sometimes get deposited on the pores that release the natural oils. Along with dead cells sometimes bacteria and dirt get into the pores resulting in blocked pores. A bump comes out due to inflammation and this bump is known as acne.
8 Causes of back acne
When shredding of dandruff occurs from your hair, it will result in back acne. The dandruff flakes block the pores of your shoulders or back causing acne.
2. Waxing and shaving
Using blades way too frequently can infect your hair follicles. This condition is known as folliculitis. If you are removing hair by any method which includes uncleaned blades, it may lead to infection. Sometimes, too much heat or force applied for the removal of hair will lead to infection and ultimately acne.
3. Hormonal imbalances and PCOS
Hormonal imbalances lead to oil production fluctuations. Be it a girl or a boy, when there is a disturbance in the hormonal balances the sebum production goes up. When oil production increases the chances of pores blockage goes up, which ultimately leads to acne. This is mainly witnessed during the puberty period.
When you have a problem of sweating too much or after intense workouts or exercises, it is recommended to take a shower as soon as possible. If you are not doing this the sweat, bacteria, or dirt will definitely lead to back and shoulder acne.
5. Bad fabric clothes
Wearing too tight or bad quality clothes will lead to the development of acne. Also wearing clothes without washing them will lead to body acne. Try washing your clothes regularly before wearing them to remain hygienic and acne-free.
6. Strong medications
Sometimes strong medications may produce side effects that lead to back acne. If you have an ongoing medication routine advised by your doctor then you might face the problem of back acne. Sometimes these medicines cause side effects that lead to increased shedding of dead cells thus increasing acne.
7. Too much pressure on your back
Too much of anything is bad for health. If you are carrying heavy bags for a long period of time or you are into exercising like pullovers or bench bars then this may develop back acne. This causes friction between your back and the substance that your back is being rubbed on and on. As a result of this friction, heat is produced and this is another reason for developing back acne.
Diet is the key to everything. Certain foods increase the oil production in your body’s skin, thus resulting in body acne. So try consuming food that reduces inflammation.
6 treatments of back acne
You need to meditate at least for 10-15 minutes daily, which prevents your hormonal imbalances. This will prevent your back acne.
2. Water intake
Try to intake 4-5 liters of water daily regularly. This helps in heat reduction of your body.
3. Body wash with salicylic acid
We all know, how salicylic acid is important for the removal of acne. Just as salicylic acid face washes are used for the treatment of acne on our face, similarly, you should use body washes with salicylic acid for the treatment of back acne. Here are some great body washes with has salicylic acid.
- SebaMed Liquid Body wash
- The man company antibacterial body wash
- Wow skin tea tree body wash
- Be Bodywise Foaming wash
4. Treat dandruff
For the treatment of back acne, you need to treat your dandruff problems first. Use anti-dandruff shampoos at least twice a week. Some best anti-dandruff shampoos have been mentioned.
- VLCC Dandruff Care and Control Shampoo
- Himalaya Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Scalpe Pro Anti-dandruff Shampoo
Some precautions that you should follow while curing back acne
- You should stop hot water bath immediately if you are experiencing back acne.
- No oil massage on your back or body. Only use moisturizers.
- Do not scratch your acne even if it feels like scratching.
Acne is produced when dead skin cells or dirt enter the pores. When you exfoliate or scrub, the dirt or dead cells are removed. At least exfoliate or scrub twice a week.
How to make the mixture?
- Take 2 tablespoons of coffee and 3 tablespoon yogurt.
- Mix them and gently apply the paste on your back, shoulders, and chest.
- Keep it on your body for 2 minutes and then wash it away with cold water.
6. The back acne pack (for all skin types)
You will start getting results for the first time you use this pack. You should use this pack once a week.
- Take 4-5 leaves of neem plant and put them in water.
- After soaking the neem leaves in water, add tomato puree in the neem water.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of gram flour to the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your back.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it away with cold water.
- Neem water – Consists of anti-bacterial properties and suppresses your back acne.
- Tomato puree – Rich in vitamin C, removes acne marks.
- Gram flour – Makes your skin smooth and allows no marks.
Now you know how to get rid of back acne. Do the above mentioned steps regularly and you will find amazing results. Also don’t forget to comment down if it did help you.