Is your dry Scalp getting itchy? Are you feeling uncomfortable due to an itching sensation all day and all night? If yes, then we have the best dry scalp natural home remedies that will work for you.
By using these home remedies, you will completely get rid of the dry and Itchy Scalp. No doubt that there are many ways to get rid of dry Scalp, but the most efficient one is the use of natural home remedies.
But before anything, it is necessary to know the nature of your Scalp and use each treatment accordingly.
What is the reason for Dry Scalp?
The leading causes of dry Scalp are dormant and underactive oil glands in the human Scalp, which in short not able to produce the required amount of natural oil in the human skin.
However, some of the common causes are:
- Usage of lousy quality shampoos that contain harmful chemicals
- Many time the fungal infection
- Excessive use of dirty/hard water (Mix with chemicals)
- Lack of essential nutrients in the diet
- Excessive usage of hair products full of chemicals
- Due to the negligence of hair care, including unhealthy habits, lack of hair oiling, and conditioning.
The first step is to know the cause of dry Scalp and, after that, pick up the necessary treatment for your hair care.
Tea Tree Shampoo-Dry Scalp
How this works:
- Please take a few drops of effective tea oil and add them to your regular shampoo
- Shake the bottle well
- Use this shampoo usually for your hairs
- For getting best results, use this shampoo twice a week
It’s better to use this shampoo if your dryness is due to the infection (Fungal) because it contains essential oil is a vital antifungal agent. Moreover, it also aids in unclogs the pores of the Scalp and regulates oil production.
Apple cider vinegar-Dry Scalp
How it works:
- You need to take 2-3 apple cider vinegar tablespoons and a cotton ball
- Use cotton to apply on Scalp and massage for 5 minutes
- Leave the vinegar for 10 minutes on Scalp
- Rinse it with cold water
- It’s best to use this natural dry scalp remedy at least twice a week
Apple cider vinegar helps balance the pH of the Scalp and cleans the Scalp of harmful microbes.
Note: If you are allergic or have sensitive skin, then it’s better to have the same amount of diluted solution of ACV and water before applying.
Onion Juice-Dry Scalp
How it works:
- Take ¼ cup of onion juice and along with that one tablespoon of honey
- Extract the juice and add honey to it.
- Take cotton and apply it to your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes
- Wash this with regular shampoo
It’s better to apply this onion juice to your Scalp twice a week. Once you notice that your dry Scalp is getting improved, then use it continuously for your Scalp.
The best of onion is getting rid of scalp dryness due to the high sulfur content in it.