Black turmeric is one of the rarest herbs found in India and is highly expensive. It is basically used in medicinal purposes. Black turmeric because of it’s rareness are sometimes duplicated ans sold at a high price. It is also known as Kali Haldi in India. The scientific name of black turmeric is Curcuma caesia.
Health Benefits of Black Turmeric
- Black turmeric is highly beneficial for the treatment of various lung illnesses such as asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and various others.
- The cumin in black turmeric is the miracle worker here. This is because the compounds found in it do not interfere with a lung treatment of conventional drugs as well as immune system good cells unlike chemotherapy or some other medicinal treatments. Those suffering from the skin condition Luka derma can apply it on their patches. A readymade lotion of black turmeric is available in the market.
- Black turmeric is considered an excellent pain reliever from rashes to fix osteoarthritis to stomach problems.
- Black turmeric can also prevent cancer cells from growing. It is also proven that they can modify precancerous changes in the body organs. So if you are looking for an anticancer therapy without side effects then black turmeric is the best herb for you.
- Black turmeric helps in the breakdown of dietary fat in the body if you are looking for the ideal body weight . It also helps in digestion and prevents liver disease.
- It also helps in overcoming skin itch .This is because the content in black turmeric is capable of being an anti inflammatory, so besides overcoming itchy skin turmeric can also be used as an anti inflammatory on the skin itchy.
- They are natural anti oxidants. They neutralize free radicals which our body cannot thus negating the effect of aging and cancer cells.
- Black turmeric present in ibuprofen corrects the pain of old Osteoarthritis.
- If you are worried about the new or old type of wet cough , black turmeric is a panacea for this. For this you can take turmeric bumps and wash it and grind it’s juice and drink it. This way the juice will soon remove your cough.
- Consumption of black turmeric extract is essential for treating colitis. taking black turmeric along with meals will relieves colitis and supports digestion.
NOTE- ONE SHOULD NOT CONSUME TURMERIC BLACK MORE THAN 500 MILLIGRAMS PER DAY BEYOND WHICH COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO THE HUMAN BODY.
How to grow black turmeric
Black turmeric is additionally almost like yellow turmeric but it’s made from black color from inside it. It is grown with the assistance of roots
Black turmeric in India is also used for tantra mantra astrology magic tricks
As ayurvedic medicines, turmeric is additionally utilized in the face of skin-related diseases like antibiotic.
Black turmeric are often grown easily and it’s also excellent within the ordinary soil.
For black turmeric or turmeric, you need more fertilizer. Black turmeric are often grown in ordinary sandy soils.
Water should get out of salty sand so you need to use some dung manure….
Hold the black turmeric over a touch more within the soil in order that you get more black turmeric.
After reporting, we’ll put black turmeric within the shade for twenty-four hours, then you’ll keep it within the sun.
Black turmeric price
The price of 1 kg of black turmeric is Rs 5000-8000 only if the product is genuine. It is very rare and so the rate is highly expensive compared to other herbs.
How black turmeric is used in vashikaran or black magic
Vashikaran totka is mainly used for the greed of money, fame , business or marriage. There are basically two ways of doing vashikaran with black turmeric.
Using the magical kali haldi or black turmeric- Mix a little bit of black turmeric in water to make a paste, apply this paste as a tilak on your forehead.
Make a paste of kali haldi and the blood of the middle finger and apply it as a vashikaran tilak on your forehead.
Note- This blog does not support black magic. This is for informational purposes only.