We all know how great is tea tree oil for our skin. It helps in the treatment of acne, rashes, and blemishes in your skin. Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties which help in preventing acne and pimples on your skin. It prevents excess oil secretion and works as a deep cleanser for your skin, by removing bacteria and germs.
Now you know, how tea tree oil is extremely beneficial for your skin and face. When these properties of tea tree oil are incorporated in a facewash, it is known as tea tree face wash. Tea tree face wash acts like a beast in treating your acne, blemishes, and pimple problems.
But, there are several brands of tea tree face wash in India, and it is very hard to choose the best one among them. So, we made a complete list of the top 8 best tea tree face wash in India.
This list has been made by keeping factors like efficiency in treating acne and pimples, quality, suitability in the Indian climate, and pricing in mind. So, let’s begin
Top 8 best tea tree face washes available in India
1. Blossom Kochhar Aroma magic neem and tea tree face wash
- Aroma magic neem and tea tree face wash is the best tea tree facewash available in India.
- A fantastic remedy for acne and blemishes in the skin.
- Presence of neem, which makes the face wash anti-bacterial in nature.
- A great soothing agent for your face.
- Great for sensitive skin.
100 ml of Blossom Kochhar Aroma magic neem and tea tree face wash cost you around Rs 140.
2. ST. D’Vence tea tree facewash
- 100% free from SLS, SLES and parabens.
- Made organically from green tea extracts.
- Expertise in deep cleaning and acne prevention.
- Made and marketed in India.
- The presence of neem makes it anti-bacterial as well.
150 ml of ST. D’Vence tea tree facewash cost you around Rs 290.
3. Lotus Herbals Tea tree wash and cinnamon anti-acne face wash
- Specialized in treating acne, pimples, and blemishes in the skin.
- A great hydrating face wash.
- Checks sebum production in the skin.
- It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon used in this face wash helps in removing dead cells from your face.
120 grams of Lotus Herbals Tea tree wash and cinnamon anti-acne face wash cost you around Rs 200.
4. Mamaearth Tea tree face wash with salicylic acid
- Mainly focuses on removing excess oil from your face to prevent acne.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Free from SLS, parabens, and other harmful chemicals.
- Highly efficient in preventing blackheads.
150 ml of Mamaearth Tea tree face wash with salicylic acid cost you around Rs 350.
5. The body shop tea tree skin cleaning face wash
- It is a 100% vegan tea tree face wash.
- Focuses on providing a clear and blemish-free skin.
- The facewash provides a natural glow to your face.
- High brand authority.
- It moisturizes your skin and protects skin from drying out.
250 ml of The body shop tea tree skin cleaning face wash costs you around Rs 700.
6. Nyassa Tea tree face wash
- Fully vegetarian.
- A great cleanser, used for the removal of acne.
- A leading brand in India.
- Focuses on removing toxins from the skin.
145 ml of Nyassa Tea tree face wash costs you around Rs 350.
7. Khadi Natural Herbal Tea tree face wash
- Entirely made up of ayurvedic formulations and natural extracts.
- Removes excess oil from your face.
- Anti-bacterial properties.
- Entirely organic and herbal with no side effects.
200 ml of Khadi Natural Herbal Tea tree face wash cost you around Rs 280.
8. Jovees Tea tree oil control face wash
- It is made up of precious herbs and botanical extracts.
- Focuses on cleaning the skin deeply.
- It prevents acne by removing excess oil from your skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
120 ml of Jovees Tea tree oil control face wash cost you around Rs 170.
So, now acne is no more a problem. Just select the best tea tree face wash according to your skin type and solve your acne problem. Also, don’t forget to comment down your favorite ones from the list.