Spirulina tablets have been in trend recently. People prefer spirulina tablets over synthetic multivitamin tablets as they provide the same health benefits as multivitamin tablets plus they are herbal in nature. And this is actually a smart choice since spirulina tablets have fewer side effects compared to multivitamins.
But due to the availability of so many brands in the market, it is very hard to choose the best spirulina tablets in India in aspects of quality and pricing. So, in this article, we will be listing the 5 best spirulina tablets in India. This ranking has been done on the basis of the quality and the pricing of the spirulina tablets. But before that let’s take a look at what spirulina is and how is it beneficial for us?
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a type of water vegetation that is also known as cyanobacterium. They are basically found around fountains, lakes, and riversides. They are also known as superfoods because of their high nutritive value.
Spirulina consists of various types of vitamins, minerals, protein, and various nutrients required by the body. It also consists of a high amount of potassium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
Health benefits of spirulina
- Spirulina makes your skin healthy and provides you with a glowing skin.
- Spirulina is great for your hair.
- Spirulina maintains the blood pressure level of your body, by reducing the cholesterol level in your blood.
- Maintains and checks easy blood flow from the heart.
- Prevent strokes.
- Due to the presence of protein, cysteine, and amino acid, spirulina helps in the prevention of duodenal and gastric ulcer.
- The presence of chlorophyll in spirulina helps in providing a healthy digestive system.
- Spirulina is great for diabetic patients, as it has no sugar but ample protein.
- The presence of fatty acid, beta carotene, and chlorophyll in spirulina helps you to lose excess weight by making you stay full.
The spirulina tablets or capsules that are available in the market are derived from this spirulina. These tablets are highly enriched with all the nutrition required by the body.
There is no proven recommended dosage of spirulina. But up to 4 grams a day is safe. You should consult your doctor about the exact dosage for your body.
5 best spirulina tablets in India
Lets check out the best spirulina tablets in India. This list has been made by keeping the quality and pricing in mind.
1. Now Foods Certified Organic Spirulina Tablets
The power of each tablet is 1000mg.
4 tablets of Now Foods Organic Spirulina a day is recommended.
- 100% vegetarian Spirulina tablets
- 100% organic and non-GMO
- Soy and sugar free ( great for diabetic patients)
- The strength of the spirulina used is 1000mg, as a result it has double strength compared to other spirulina tablets available in the market
- Quality GMP assured
The price may be high but you should always choose quality over quantity. These spirulina tablets are 100% vegetarian and are rich in nutrients that are highly essential for the body. We are keeping Now Foods Certified Organic Spirulina at number one because of it’s high power and it is gluten free.
120 tablets of Now Foods Certified Organic Spirulina costs you around Rs 2100.
BUY Now Foods Certified Organic Spirulina (2 in stock left)
2. Parry Wellness Organic Spirulina tablets
The power of each tablet is 500 mg.
It is recommended to have two tablets of Parry Wellness Organic Spirulina a day after meal.
- Another 100% vegetarian spirulina
- EcoCert, Naturland and USDA certified
- Improves your immunity system
- Maintains your digestive system
- Budget friendly
Parry Wellness Organic Spirulina tablets are highly rich in nutrients that are required by the body. It mainly concentrates on maintaining your immunity system and also increases your metabolism rate. It is highly budget friendly.
120 tablets of Parry Wellness Organic Spirulina cost you around Rs 500.
3. Himalayan Organics Spirulina
High power tablets around 2000 mg.
Take 1 tablet of Himalayan Organics Spirulina twice a day.
- 100% vegetarian product
- Free from gluten, preservatives and artificial colors
- Highly rich in protein
- Brand is trusted all over India
- Great for maintaining your heart health
- Cost effective spirulina tablets
If compared to Now Foods Certified Organic Spirulina, Himalaya Organics Spirulina is much cheaper in price. The power of the tablets are also much more. But it consists of calories and sugar. The only reason why I placed it later on this list. Rest everything is fine with this spirulina tablet. It focuses on lowering your blood pressure levels.
120 capsules of Himalayan Organics Spirulina cost you around Rs 600.
BUY Himalayan Organics Spirulina Tablets FROM HERE!
4. Carbamide Forte Spirulina tablets
The power of each tablet is 2000 mg
It is recommended to have 3 tablets a day.
- Focuses on improving digestion and immunity system
- Great for your heart
- Budget friendly
- 100% vegetarian and organic
Carbamide Forte Spirulina tablets is a great choice specially during this pandemic scenario. It acts as an immunity booster and maintains good heart. The tablets are quite affordable and are 100% organic.
180 tablets of Carbamide Forte Spirulina cost you around Rs 500.
BUY Carbamide Forte Spirulina HERE!!
5. Sunova organic spirulina tablets
The power of each tablet is 500 mg.
Two tablets per day are great for your health.
- A mini powerhouse of vitamins and minerals
- 60% veg plant based protein
- It focuses on increasing the energy level of your body
- It has no side effects
- Very reasonable price
Indeed Sunova organic spirulina tablets is enriched with vitamins and minerals. It is cost effective but lacks in certain aspects. You can easily find out the differences between sunova and other spirulina tablets mentioned in this list. It lacks in power and other factors. The packaging is extremely good.
60 tablets of Sunova organic spirulina cost you around Rs 500.
BUY Sunova organic spirulina FROM AMAZON.
Candid mouth paint – What is it, uses, side effects and how to use?
Sputnik V Vs Covishield Vs Covaxin Vaccine – The Best Comparison
Health OK Tablet – Composition, Health Benefits, Side effects, Price, Dosage
Neurobion Forte – Benefits, Composition, Side effects & Dosage – 2021