Ashmari syrup is an Ayurvedic medicine that is mainly used for the treatment of kidney and other urinary system-related problems. This ayurvedic medicine claims to be made up of 20 herbs and is widely famous in the ayurvedic community.
The ayurvedic meaning of the name “Ashmari” is “Patthar ka Chura” or pieces of stones. The name itself denotes the function of the syrup.
So today, we are going to discuss the composition, uses, side effects, dosage, and safety of Ashmari syrup. Let’s begin.
10ml of Ashmari syrup consists of the following ingredients.
The various uses of Ashmari syrup are as follows
1. Prevention and treatment of kidney and urinary disorders
Ashmari ayurvedic syrup is generally consumed for the treatment of problems related to kidney and other urinary disorders. It is greatly used for the treatment of urinary crystals also famous as kidney stones. This syrup is great for people suffering from kidney stones, bladder stones, and urinary tract stones. Ashmari syrup helps in the removal of these stones from your body under such conditions.
Doctors also prescribe this Ayurvedic syrup if they find symptoms of developing kidney stones. Ashmari syrup is responsible for preventing kidney stones.
2. Treatment of kidney infections
Ashmari syrup helps in the treatment of kidney infections caused by the long-term presence of kidney stones in the body. These kidney infections lead to irritation and pain while urinating. This ayurvedic syrup also helps in the recovery from such conditions.
3. Reduces nephrotoxicity
The presence of stones in a body for a longer time leads to the development of nephrotoxicity. Ashmari syrup is consumed for reducing the risk of developing nephrotoxicity. Nephrotoxicity is the condition in which the nephrons, which are responsible for filtering the urine, cannot function properly.
4. Reduces abdominal pain
Ashmari syrup is also responsible for reducing the pain caused in the abdomen due to the presence of stones. Ashmari syrup consists of antispasmodic properties which help in providing relief against abdominal pain. This syrup also possesses antimicrobial property which helps in the treatment of diseases in the urinary tract (UTI).
Ashmari syrup is an Ayurvedic syrup and has no severe side effects. Some side effects are witnessed rarely. The common side effects of Ashmari syrup are as follows
- Gastritis problem
These side effects are seen rarely. If you experience any such side effects after consuming this syrup immediately consult your doctor.
- For adults – 10 ml of Ashmari syrup, twice a day is recommended. If the necessity is high, you can consume it thrice a day.
- For children above 6 years – 5 ml of Ashwari syrup, twice a day.
Always consume the syrup after having your meal. If you are taking this syrup on empty stomach you may develop gastritis problems.
- For people with UTI conditions – They should consume Ashmari syrup for 5-10 days to witness great results.
- For people with kidney or bladder stone problems – Ashmari syrup takes about 2-4 months to show its efficiency according to the seriousness of the problem.
Always follow your doctor’s advice regarding the right dosage of any medication.
- If you are a diabetic patient you should always consult your doctor before consuming this syrup.
- If you are a pregnant or lactating mom you should definitely consult your doctor before taking Ashmari syrup.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in Ashmari syrup, you should stay away from the syrup.
- If you are taking any allopathic medicines along with Ashmari syrup as directed by your doctor, you should always maintain a gap of about 30 minutes between both medications.
Ashmari syrup comes in packaging of 200ml and costs around Rs 150. If you want to buy this syrup at a much lesser rate you can buy it from Amazon.